Mission & Accredition
Zarem/Golde ORT Technical Institute’s mission is to meet the educational and academic/vocational needs of diverse students in a supportive caring environment that provides skills and knowledge necessary for employment and career advancement.
The Institute’s goal is to empower people of all ages and backgrounds to begin a new chapter in their lives through education.
Our Measure of Success
Success is measured by meeting or exceeding student, employer, and community expectations, and is shown by continued referrals and recommendations, employment of our students and pride in the accomplishments of ORT among the community and the pool of volunteers.
Our Accreditation & Approvals
Zarem/Golde ORT Technical Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). In addition, the Institute is approved by:
• Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE);
• Veterans Administration (VA);
• Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to enroll non-immigrant alien students;
• Workforce Investment Act (WIA).
- ORT Catalog 2012-2013
- International Student Handbook
- AAS in Accounting
- Computerized Accounting
- Computer Support & Networking Technology
- Digital Graphics and Web Design
- English as a Second Language (600)
- English as a Second Language (720)
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Techician
- Net Price Calculator
- Student's Right to Know
- Program Enrollment & Outcomes