Programs (Degrees & Certificates)
As a Welcoming Community of Practical Learning we provide short-term quality education to recent high school graduates, as well as those who are looking to transition into a new career or to acquire new skills to stay competitive in today’s fast-changing job market. Our programs are taught by well-qualified working professionals and are structured to address the expectations of current employers and the demands of the market.
We offer courses in Accounting, Computer Networking, Digital Graphics, Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, and English as a Second Language. Explore below for detailed information about programs that interest you!
- CreditsType of ProgramPrerequisites?Location
- 38Computer Support & Networking Technology CertificateYESOn Campus
- 36Digital Graphics & Web Design CertificateYESOn Campus
NOTE: The Computer Support & Networking Technology Certificate & The Digital Graphics & Web Design Certificate requires 725 contact hours.
- ORT Catalog 2013-2014
- International Student Handbook
- AAS in Accounting
- Computerized Accounting
- Computer Support & Networking Technology
- Digital Graphics and Web Design
- English as a Second Language (600)
- English as a Second Language (720)
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Techician
- Net Price Calculator
- Student's Right to Know
- Program Enrollment & Outcomes